Innovative Seed Grant Program (IGP)
1) Grant Submission Deadline: February 23, 2015
2) Grant Panel Reviews: March 2015
3) Winner Notification: Early April, 2015
Please CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Applications for the Innovative Seed Grant Competition Program (IGP) are submitted electronically and reviewed by faculty volunteers.
- Winners will be notified in April, and project funding will be available for use on July 1st of that year and will terminate after 18 months.
Data Management Plan Brown Bags for the Innovative Seed Grants hosted by the Research Data Advisory Committee will be held on the following dates:
- Sciences and Social Sciences, February 17th, 4:00-5:30pm, ARCE 620
- Arts and Humanities, February 18th, 4:00-5:30pm, Norlin E260
If you would like to RSVP to one of these brown bag events please go to:
Questions or Technical Difficulties: send an email to email@example.com